Guidelines and Expectations
- Am I guaranteed to have a nanny once I make an appointment?
- Can I meet the nanny before the day of my appointment?
- Do I need to tip the nanny?
- Can the nanny do some light housekeeping during the appointment?
- Can the nanny come for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon?
- Can the nanny drive during appointments?
- Do I need to provide snacks and meals for the nanny?
- What if I want to stay out later than my appointment's end time?
- What ages of children do the nannies care for?
- Can the nanny cancel the appointment once they have confirmed?
- What happens if I need to cancel an appointment?
- Do the nannies provide overnight care?
- May I have the nanny's phone number so I can touch base with them?
- Do I get to choose the nanny for my appointment?
- What happens if I have an appointment during inclement weather?
- Can my child's friend or cousin also be present during my appointment?
- Is it possible to have the same nanny for every appointment?
- What does occasional childcare mean?
- How quickly can I find a babysitter?
- What if I'm not comfortable having different babysitters each time?