Find A Nanny Using the “Browse Nanny Pool” Feature
- Another way to find a Nanny for your appointments is by using the “Browse Nanny Pool” feature.
- At the top right-hand side of the dashboard click on Find Nanny and then click on Browse Nanny Pool.
- Here you can search for nannies according to their availability and their specific qualifications.
- Click on the qualifications that are relevant to your search and then click See Matches.
- You’ll now see a list of nannies that match your search criteria in order from those that meet all or most of your criteria to those that meet the least number of your criteria.
- You can click on each individual nanny to see their complete profile, bio, rate, availability, rating and testimonials.
- If you find a nanny profile that catches your interest and you think they would be a great match with your family, you can click on Favourite Nanny to add them to your favourites list. You can unfavourite a nanny at any time.
- From here, you can click on one or multiple nannies to request them for a single or multi-day nanny appointment.
- The nanny/nannies you request will receive an email and text notification alerting them of your appointment request and they will accept or decline it accordingly.