Setting Up Nanny Appointments
- There are 2 ways to find a nanny for your Nanny Appointments.
- You can Post An Appointment or you can Find a Nanny using the “Browse Nanny Pool” feature (see the section below).
- In both methods, the shortest notice you need to book a nanny is 4 hours. You will not be able to set up a nanny appointment with less than 4 hours’ notice.
- You can book a nanny for one or multiple days.
- For every appointment, you’ll need to enter a precise start time and duration in minutes, rounded to the nearest quarter-hour.
- If you prefer, you’ll also be able to request a favourite nanny. This would typically be a Nanny that you already know through a past babysitting appointment.
- When you request a favourite nanny (or any other specific nanny) for your appointment, they will receive an automated email and text notification asking them if they’re available. They’ll be able to confirm or decline the appointment accordingly.
- Alternatively, you can submit your Nanny Appointment to our general nanny pool to see if any of our pre-screened nannies are available. If you’re using our service for the first time, we recommend submitting your babysitting appointments to the general nanny pool.
- For multi-day nanny appointments, you have the option of requesting the same nanny for all days by clicking on the box next to “Request the same Nanny for all dates.”
- In the Instructions box, you can add anything you think the Nanny will need to know about the appointment.
(For example: “Only my youngest child will need care on this day.”; “I won’t be home, but my husband will be working from home in a separate room during the day.”; “My children are really into arts & crafts, so please come prepared to engage them in some related activities during the day.”; “Please park on the right side of the driveway when you arrive.” “Our family is fully vaccinated”).
NOTE: Anything you enter in the Instructions box will be visible by any Nanny viewing your appointment on the Nanny job board.
- Once you’re ready to submit your appointment, click on “Post to Job Board” to post it to our general nanny pool, OR if you’ve requested a favourite nanny/nannies, click on “Submit & Request Nannies”.