How to Complete Your Profile
- The information in your Family Profile will help future nannies understand your family configuration, your family’s specific needs and your location. Keep this in mind as you complete your profile.
- Under Parent #1 - Main Contact, enter your personal information, including first and last name, email address and contact telephone number.
- You can add an additional parent’s information by clicking Add Parent.
- As of February 2023, you can now also grant access to your membership to your spouse or partner by adding their email address under Additional Parent. By doing so they will have access to your account and membership so they can set up, confirm and cancel babysitting appointments too.
- In the Household section, you can add your child’s information including their name, date of birth, and any allergies they may have.
- In the Special Needs section, you can include any other information you think is important for a nanny to know about your children's health, medical needs, special needs, etc.
- We recommend that you enter the information for all of your children, even if the appointment you’re immediately making is for one or a few of the children only.
- In the Locations section, you’ll enter the address where your nanny appointment is to take place. It can be your home, a friend's or family member’s home, or a hotel. This section is important because it will help determine whether there are nannies available in your area on the date and time you need. You can add additional locations or edit your address at any time.
- We recommend that you label your addresses so you can refer to them quickly in the future. For example, Home Address, Grandma’s house, Downtown Condo, or the hotel’s name.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to enter your neighbourhood and the closest cross street/intersection to your home. This will help available nannies decide if they can get to your location quickly or if it’s too far for them.*
- When you’re finished, click SAVE.
- You’ve now completed your Family Profile.
- Note that you only need to create one Account and Family Profile per household.
*NOTE: When Nannies browse through your appointments on our platform, they will only be able to see the information you enter under CROSS STREET/NEIGHBOURHOOD and CITY. Once a Nanny is confirmed for your appointment(s), they will receive an email confirmation that will include your complete address and the names and ages of your children.