How do I pay the nanny?
- At the end of each appointment, the Nanny will create an invoice right in the Nannies on Call platform to bill you for the hours they worked. You need to pay the Nanny via the platform before they leave your home.
- Once the Nanny creates the invoice for your appointment, you’ll receive an email notification letting you know you have received a Nanny invoice. You’ll need to pay the nanny immediately.
- To do this, simply click on the link in the email, OR log into your account on the Nannies on Call platform and click the “hamburger menu” at the top right-hand side.
- You will see a number in a red dot next to Pending Invoice letting you know the number of invoices you need to pay.
- Click on Pending Invoice. For each invoice, you’ll be able to add a tip, which is not required, but certainly appreciated by Nannies.
- Click Send Payment to complete the transaction and pay the Nanny.
- Note: The credit card you used to pay for your Membership will typically be the same one you use to pay nannies after each appointment.
- After you’ve submitted your payment, your credit card will be automatically charged and the Nanny will receive the funds immediately via Stripe on the Nannies on Call platform. You will also receive a receipt by email. Please keep this electronic receipt for your records or taxes.
- After you’ve submitted your payment, you’ll be asked to rate the Nanny. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
- In the Dashboard, you’ll see the summary of the appointments and invoices you’ve just paid. These will disappear from your Dashboard in the next 24 hours.
NOTE: Nannies can only be paid via the Nannies on Call platform. Nannies are not allowed to ask to be paid in cash or by other methods of payment. Please let us know if a nanny asks to be paid in cash or by any other method outside of the platform.