Have all of the nannies been pre-screened?
Yes! We only represent the highest quality Nannies.
To meet our minimum requirements, the Nannies we represent must have:
- A minimum of 2 years of childcare-specific experience
- 2 to 5 recent, childcare-related references
- Photo ID and/or Canadian work VISA verification
- A clear criminal record check
- A valid Standard or Emergency Childcare First Aid, plus CPR level B or C, renewed every 3 years)
Our Nanny screening process includes:
- An initial online application
- Agency interview
- Submission of required documentation
- Background & social media check
- Completion of our Nanny Orientation course
Our Nanny Recruitment team interviews each Nanny to assess their values, personality, strengths, and areas of opportunity. Without exception, we also contact a minimum of 2 childcare-related references to verify the Nanny’s childcare experience and alignment with our standards.