What does my Nanny rating mean?
At the end of every appointment you complete as a Nanny, families have the opportunity to rate and provide a written testimonial about the service you've provided.
Here are some things you should know about your Nanny rating:
- We monitor the feedback you receive from families to ensure that you're meeting our standards of service. Our goal is to have a roster of only the best nannies.
- Nannies whose average rating falls below 3 will be removed from our nanny roster and we'll no longer be able to represent them.
- The more appointments you complete, the more ratings there will be to average out. Therefore, you will need more ratings of 4 and 5 to keep your rating high.
Nannies are rated in 3 categories on a scale of 1 to 5:
-childcare experience (how well did you demonstrate your childcare abilities during the appointment?)
-punctuality (did you arrive on time for the appointment?)
-overall nanny service experience (customer service)
1 = Poor
2 = Mediocre
3 = Good
4 = Very Good
5 = Excellent
In addition to rating your service, clients also have the option of providing a written testimonial.
How to view and track your rating and client testimonials
- Log in to the Nannies on Call platform.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top right-hand side (with the 3 horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and click on MY BUSINESS.
- Next to MY BUSINESS, you will see your average rating with a yellow star next to it. The number underneath it represents the number of client reviews you've received. (circled in red in the photo below)
- Click on your rating (circled in red in the previous photo) to read your client testimonials.