Health and Safety Policies
We've put in place guidelines to help ensure the health and safety of both nannies and families. We kindly ask that all families and nannies follow the provincial health guidelines where they live.
Health Requirements: Nannies and Families are required to be 100% healthy during appointments. This means that if you develop or have the following symptoms, you won't be allowed to work as a nanny or have a nanny in your home if you're a family:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
Families and nannies should practice good hygiene, including:
- Regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds - when you first arrive and frequently during the booking.
- All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently and regularly
- Nannies may be required to use a non-medical mask or a face covering by the client. If the client requires the nanny to wear a mask during the appointment, this must be stated at the time of booking so the nanny is aware and comfortable with this. Nannies are responsible for their own masks.
- No sharing food/nannies must bring their own snacks/meals.
- Clients are responsible for providing appropriate disinfecting supplies for nannies to use in their homes. Clients will need to communicate specific disinfection requests with the Nanny.
Please note that our policies and ability to provide this service may change based on Government Regulations.