What to do if you go on holiday or need to take a work break
As a Nanny, you can decide to take a break from babysitting with Nannies on Call at any time, provided you don't have any upcoming confirmed babysitting appointments.
If you are going on holiday, busy with school, or just need a babysitting break, follow the steps below to put your Nanny account on a "Work Break":
1. Log in to the platform.
2. Click the hamburger menu in the top, right-hand corner.
3. Then click on My Business.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Work Break.
5. Enter the start date and end date of your break.
6. If you no longer want to work as a Nanny or wish to take an indefinite break, then enter the start date of your break and no end date.
7. Click SAVE.
8. When you're ready to return, click REMOVE PAUSE.