How to Cancel or Update Your Membership
We thank you for your loyalty as a Nannies on Call member and we're sorry to see you go.
You can cancel your membership or update your information at any time using the Nannies on Call platform:
- Log into your account on the Nannies on Call platform.
- Click on the hamburger menu (with the 3 horizontal lines) at the top right-hand side of the dashboard.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT on the lower side of the menu.
- Click on the button that says “Update or Cancel Subscription Payment”.
- From here you can make changes to your Stripe account (billing information, payment method).
- To cancel your membership, click on the CANCEL PLAN button.
To avoid being charged for the next subscription period, you must cancel at least 1 day before the next-scheduled subscription renewal rate (e.g. if your renewal date is January 3, you must cancel before midnight, 11:59:59, local time on January 2).
After cancelling, your membership will be valid through the end of the current billing period.
You are welcome to rejoin the Nannies on Call membership should you need us again in the future!